VARtek works with schools to create efficient, reliable technology environments. We make sure your infrastructure meets or exceeds requirements for performance and safety, and we help you develop policies and procedures that keep your technology environment updated and operating smoothly. Among the projects we have planned and managed are:
- Ticketing system implementation
- Wireless network analyses, installations, and upgrades
- Chromebook deployment (10,000+)
- Online testing implementation and support
- CIPA compliance checks
- 1:1 and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) planning and support
- Transition to district-wide Google Mail and Apps
- iPad deployment and training
- Technology planning for new construction
- Server virtualization
- Network monitoring system installation
- E-rate funding guidance
- IT audits
- LAN/WAN installation
We can plan and implement such projects because of our qualified school-based operations teams and our shared service providers—such as project managers, engineers, and a communications specialist—who provide just-in-time support that schools often can’t (and shouldn’t need to) fund year-round.
VARtek has transformed IT environments in schools where issue resolution was so slow that teachers had given up reporting problems. Schools where network and server speed was glacial and downtime was routine. Schools where IT teams were underqualified and overextended.
Since 1989, we have partnered with more than 100 schools and resolved more than 500,000 issues.
Big projects and challenging environments don’t scare us. We take them on with a project-based and process-oriented approach, and we give you the service you expect, the devices and equipment you need, and the IT backbone that can support it all.