Do more with less.
More than ever before.
School districts across the country are saving millions of dollars a year by choosing to partner with industry-leading providers for non-educational core functions. That money is being funneled back into educational programs.
Managed services — the new model to stay on top of innovation, deliver on performance, and manage cost
The current trend across the country is moving toward a model where non-educational core functions (such as bussing, food service, custodial work, and technology) are being managed by industry-leading providers. Superintendents and school administrators no longer have to micromanage the complexities and details associated with the non-educational related functions.
The VARtek model — we become your insourced solution
School districts thrive when they can focus on what they do best — educating students. When you partner with VARtek, you get a comprehensive solution that creates a vision for the integration of technology and curriculum, implements that vision, and supports teachers in the classroom to make sure the technology is being utilized.
Is managed technology right for my school district?
Perhaps you’re feeling the same pressure many school districts around the country are. The climate of school districts has become a balancing act between educating our students, managing thinner budgets, and planning for unknown changes of the future.
- Are you concerned that your technology could be doing more for you compared to what it is doing right now?
- Is your school facing increased costs and decreasing budgets?
- Do you feel that your technology is behind other peer schools?
- Do you worry that your teachers don't or can't use technology more in their lesson plans?
- Do you have aged equipment, staff turnover and an undetermined effect on student achievement?
If you answered yes to these questions, then VARtek's Technology Management System (TMS) might be right for you.